- Callings by Gregg Levoy
- Tools for Dreamers by Epstein, Robert B. Dilts and Robert W. Dilts
- The 5th Discipline by Peter M. Senge
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor E. Frankl
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- The Art of Convening by Craig and Patricia Neal with Cynthia Wold
- Leadership and the New Science by Margaret J. Wheatley
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Moving Medicine by Jack Liskin
- Life Force by Tony Robbins
Community Education Classes:
- Staffing for a Small Business
- Entrepreneur Wellness
- Small Business Basics: Startup, Maintenance and Development
“Leadership is not a position to earn.
It’s an inherent power to claim.
Leadership is the blood that runs through your veins.
It is born in you.
It’s not the privilege of a few.
It is the right and responsibility of all.
Leader is not a title that the world gives to you.
It’s an offering that you give to the world.”
— ABBY WAMBACH, WOLFPACK